2. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13.
3. A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
4. Types of Data We Collect. "Personal Data", means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. "Anonymous Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
(a) Information You Provide to Us.
(b) Information Collected via Technology.
(c) Information Collected from You About Others. If you decide to invite a third party to create an Account, we will collect your and the third party's names and e-mail addresses in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party. You or the third party may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of this information from our database.
5. Use of Your Personal Data
(a) General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
(b) Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of the Site and improve Site navigation. Company reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
(a) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Company.
(d) Use and Sharing of Your Personally Identifiable Information. When you request quotes or request to be contacted through candyclub.com or our other sites that we operate, you are authorizing us to share information with our business partners who will contact you by (i) phone, including without limitation any prerecorded telephone call to any telephone number including without limitation any wireless telephone number, which could result in charges to you, (ii) SMS text message, (iii) email, or (iv) mail. You acknowledge that such authorization is not a condition of purchase. We may also contact you through any of the above means. If you do not want further communication from them or us, please notify the person or entity that contacts you directly. We reserve the right to make changes in this policy at any time.
7. Third Party Data Collection.
(a) Information Disclosed to Ad Networks. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Site. These companies may collect and use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, go to networkadvertising.org/choices/.
8. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
(a) Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data.
(i) We will periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our Site or products. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to "opt-out" by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
(b) Changes to Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile within your Account or by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
9. Security of Your Personal Data. Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
12. Your California Privacy Rights
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS PRIVACY RIGHTS Companies that collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) from California residents and disclose such information to Third Parties (including affiliated entities) for marketing purposes must, in response to a request by a consumer, either (1) provide a list detailing the categories of information shared and the entities to which such information was provided, or (2) provide a mechanism by which a consumer may opt-out of having their information shared with Third Parties. We have elected the second option and you may request that your PII not be shared with Third Parties by sending your request, including your full name, email address and postal address to:email@example.com, or by mail to California Privacy Information c/oCandy Club, LLC, 12950 Culver Blvd. Suite 150, Los Angeles, CA 90066
In accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1798.83, California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by phone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.